Target TB has now closed
Target Tuberculosis closed its doors at the end of November 2015 after 12 successful years working to eliminate TB from Africa and Asia. In July, after careful analysis of the current and future funding for tuberculosis, the Board of Trustees took the difficult decision to work to close in a professional and most importantly solvent manner. Target TB wishes to assure everyone that all donations have been utilised for purposes requested. Any funds remaining at closure will be donated to continue the fight to strengthen efforts to eliminate TB, as per our articles.
How can you continue to help?
Both organisations would welcome your continued support or you may wish to donate directly to our dedicated, long-term in-country partners who are continuing this important fight:
- Alternatives for India Development (AID), India aidindia.com
- AKS Project Hope, www.akshopeprojectindia.org
- Blossom Trust, India blossomtrust.org.in
- Bwafwano Integrated Services Organisation (BISO), Zambia bwafwano.com
- International Medical Foundation, (IMF), Uganda img.co.ug
- Maharashtra Association of Anthropological Sciences (MAAS), India, maas.org.in
- Raphael, www.raphael-ryder-cheshire.org
- Sue Ryder Foundation in Malawi, (SRFIM suerydermw.org
- Klibur Domin, East Timor. kliburdomin.org
- Zatulet, Zambia, zatulet.org